Dr. S. K. Agarwal Scholarship 2018: Shivali Agarwal graduated from BITS, Pilani in June 2007 with a dual degree qualification of M.Sc. (Hons.) Biological Sciences and B.E in Chemical Engineering. She worked for Schlumberger in Kuwait, USA and Angola, and then got an MBA from Harvard Business School in 2015. She currently works for Cameron, a Schlumberger company. The Dr. S. K. Agarwal Scholarship 2018 is initiated in memory of her father Late Shri Dr. Sajan Kumar Agarwal. Her father passed away when she was four, and she was brought up by her extended family. That experience taught her what it means to give back, and she believes there is no better way than education. The scholarship is a merit-cum-need base.
Dr. S. K. Agarwal Scholarship
The students are requested to apply in the prescribed Scholarship Application Form. The Dr. S. K. Agarwal Scholarship 2018 is initiated in memory of her father Late Shri Dr. Sajan Kumar Agarwal. Her father passed away when she was four, and she was brought up by her extended family.
- The details of scholarship and the criteria applied for selection of application are as under :
- Scholarship Awarded: –
- Number of Scholarship: 02
- Scholarship Period of Scholarship (months): 06
- Amount (p.m) : 1000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Dr. S. K. Agarwal Scholarship 2018
- In Case of Rank Holder from Nagpur Center Qualifying in CA IPCC Examination:
a) Any Student
- Who qualifies CA IPCC Examination from Nagpur centre.
- Whose name appears in the Merit list of Rank holders
- And His/ Her parent’s total income is not more than Rs.1,80,000/— per annum is eligible to apply for the award of Merit — Cum – Need-based scholarship. The student who would be selected for the scholarship will be granted Rs. 1000/- pm for 6 months. Total two scholarships will be awarded every year.
In Case of No Rank Holder from Nagpur Center Qualifying in CA IPCC Examination :
a) In case if there is no rank holder from Nagpur centre, the scholarship would be given to the student who has secured the highest marks in the CA IPCC examination from the Nagpur centre in aggregate & qualifies under other basic eligibility criteria as given in point 2 (a).
Submission of Scholarship Form
The duly completed scholarship form in the prescribed format should reach to the Branch Chairperson, before the last date i.e 10th August for May examination i.e October ~ March Term and 10th February for November Examination i.e. for the April — September Term
Student Login/ Track Dr. S. K. Agarwal Scholarship Status
- Please enter the following details for Login,
- Enter Full Name
- Enter First Name
- Enter Father Name
- Select Course
- Enter Reg. No. ICAI
- Enter Birth-Date (dd-mm-yyyy)
- Click the Student Login button.
About us :
One of the most vibrant branches of ICAI with the theme “Profess to Prosper”. Has a modest beginning in the year 1949 with 6 members. Has grown into a Big Family with about 1200 plus members and 5000 students at Nagpur.
Contact us :
Nagpur Branch of WIRC of ICAI
“ICAI BHAWAN”, 20/1,
Dhantoli, Nagpur – 440 012.
Phone No. : (0712) – 244 3968
Email ID: Nagpur [AT] icai.org
Final Words: Scholarshipstutus.com provide information education purpose only. More information like Scholarship status 2018 and any other information please refer official website.